Just FweetieB

If I had to choose, I'd just read to my kids...thoughts on a better than average existence.

Thursday, January 10

Blogging course

I haven't seen it yet, but you have to post it, to get it. Hmmm, chicken vs egg. So if it sucks people, don't blame me. Blame them for the rules.

Mark Joyner of Simpleology is releashing a free course on blogging.



It’s a multi-media course on blogging. For a while, they’re letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.


It covers:



  • The best blogging techniques.

  • How to get traffic to your blog.

  • How to turn your blog into money.


I’ll let you know what I think once I’ve had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it’s still free.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home