Just FweetieB

If I had to choose, I'd just read to my kids...thoughts on a better than average existence.

Wednesday, January 9

Blog fodder, where are you?

Blog material is everywhere. I hear snippets all day I try to commit to memory, so why can't I think of anything interesting when I sit down to write? I'm sure part of it is the fact that it's the last thing I've been doing before lights out. The best time to write is not when you're exhausted.

One HUGE annoyance today - got a call from the collision place that is working on my car. Seems they are still missing a part. It "should" be done tomorrow. Hmmm, funny that. Last Wednesday was the original "should" date. At this point, we're paying as much out of pocket for a friggin rental as we are for our deductible.

Note - I read the most riotous blog today. Check out the queen of shake-shake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home