Just FweetieB

If I had to choose, I'd just read to my kids...thoughts on a better than average existence.

Sunday, April 20

Busy weekend

Beautiful spring weather - did a bit of mild gardening. I'm annoyed at being preggers this time of year. I can't fiddle around in the dirt like I usually do. My stomach muscles just can't take the strain. I kept having to rest my round ligaments. So I did lots of laundry. Folding doesn't strain anything, except my patience.

Dinner out with friends, and their kids on Saturday. Dinner with smaller group Sunday, when our friend cooked, and shared her priest with us. Interesting company, and wonderful food. Nice way to swing into a work week. Quite a weekend. I'm exhausted.

We spent a lot of this weekend discussing the upcoming vacation. I feel like we haven't even started to prepare, and it's coming so soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home