Just FweetieB

If I had to choose, I'd just read to my kids...thoughts on a better than average existence.

Wednesday, June 11

Tattoo no-no

It has to be summer...on my way home yesterday, driving on Gillham, I saw a guy from the back, walking his dog, with long shorts and no shirt. No big deal, except he had this intense tribal tattoo all over his back. My first thought - pretty cool. My second - Yeowch!

Here's the weird part. On my way to work this morning, saw a guy walking his dog a little past the spot where I saw the other dog-walker. Suspiciously, the same shorts, no shirt. Walking towards me.

SAME guy. And here's the *shudder* part. He had a tattoo on his front - an outline of a wife-beater shirt. Who DOES that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home